Psalm 104:33

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live".

My Videos

Sorry that I didn't post anything for quite a long time.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!...
"KEEP PRAISIN'!!!"

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Avalon

Another Time, Another Place: Timeless Christian Classics-2008-128 kbps
  1. god is in control
  2. for the sake of the call
  3. thy word
  4. another time, another place
  5. solid as a rock
  6. people get ready
  7. basics of life
  8. place in this world
  9. the reason we sing
  10. friend of a wounded heart
  11. el shaddai
  12. we will stand
  13. addictive love
  14. people need the lord
  15. testify to love

DOWNLOAD!

I recommend this album. The songs are common and they are very inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last years top 10 Christian albums has a wide variety of genre’s; country, light rock, guitar, soul. There is not much ‘traditional music’ there like the old gospel favorite. But If you are looking for some new sounds check out the top 10 list at http://www.top10christianalbums.com. (or this link Top 10 Christian Songs) Enjoy! God bless.!

    ReplyDelete

contact us

about us

This blog was created to share the gospel through CCM songs to everyone not just to my fellow christians out there. You are all welcome here to download all the posts regardless of the color of the face and the religion you are in.

We are not promoting piracy here.