Psalm 104:33

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live".

My Videos

Sorry that I didn't post anything for quite a long time.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!...
"KEEP PRAISIN'!!!"

Friday, February 6, 2009

Point Of Grace

The Whole Truth-1995-128 kbps/vbr
  1. gather at the river
  2. without the love of jesus
  3. the great divide
  4. dying to reach you
  5. love like no other
  6. god is with us
  7. what's he gonna say about me
  8. the love he has for you
  9. take me back
  10. the house that mercy built
  11. more than anything

DOWNLOAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact us

about us

This blog was created to share the gospel through CCM songs to everyone not just to my fellow christians out there. You are all welcome here to download all the posts regardless of the color of the face and the religion you are in.

We are not promoting piracy here.