Psalm 104:33

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live".

My Videos

Sorry that I didn't post anything for quite a long time.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!...
"KEEP PRAISIN'!!!"

Monday, March 16, 2009

CCC Oxford Falls

LIVE Worship-Prophesy: Live Praise and Worship-2001-128 kbps/vbr
  1. we come to lift
  2. prophesy
  3. i'm gonna praise your name
  4. i will magnify you
  5. just one touch
  6. find me at the cross
  7. i'm in awe
  8. gotta give him the glory
  9. prelude
  10. shout all the earth
  11. i can hear the heavens sing
  12. glory to the king
  13. i'm building your house
  14. let's go up

DOWNLOAD!

This is a highly recommended album.

1 comment:

  1. hello! do you know where I can find the lyrics of "prophesy"? many thanks

    gari,philippines

    ReplyDelete

contact us

about us

This blog was created to share the gospel through CCM songs to everyone not just to my fellow christians out there. You are all welcome here to download all the posts regardless of the color of the face and the religion you are in.

We are not promoting piracy here.